What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I thought so too. Uber excited about the ascendens leaf strikes and seedlings I've got going now. Considering how buck wild I went with my hunt to obtain the species.

I never thought it would be practical to have an indoor greenhouse. The colors of the plants are overwhelming.

Love that Schizzy photo. :drool:

Might as well post these here as well. Sorry for the low quality pics, I'm sick.

D. erythrorhiza ssp. squamosa (Albany Hwy):

IMG_8275.jpg

A couple months ago..

IMG_7118.jpg

D. macrophylla ssp. monantha

IMG_8343.jpg

D. lowriei 'Giant'

IMG_8346.jpg

newer stalks starting on my larger clump of D. peltata 'White Flower'

IMG_8363.jpg

One of the 4 taller stalks. All of which are over a foot + tall.

IMG_8365.jpg

D. macrophylla

IMG_8395.jpg

IMG_8362.jpg

One of 3 grab bag NOIDS. Thinking it's D. macrantha, but won't know for sure until the flower opens.

IMG_8359.jpg

Really can't wait to see them further in the season They're going to look incredible.

Thought it was about time to post some pics of my messy tanks.

My large dining room tank is turning into a capensis prop tank, and a place to grow my young sarrs during the winter. Also, one end of the tank is being monopolized by U. calcyfida 'Pink' at the moment.

IMG_8437.jpg

IMG_8441.jpg

IMG_8438.jpg

Undying Redwood burl in the family room. Thanks again Larry.. I love having this new display in the room.

IMG_8434.jpg

And a real mess.. the nep cutting tank. Being seriously overran by some ivy that Joe sent me awhile back. Also dominating below the ivy is some U. praelonga and U. calcyfida 'Yog Sethos'. Most of the neps are rooted and ready to be removed. Just waiting on a couple new ones to root, at which time I'm going to take out the neps completely, remove the lid, and let the ivy go nuts in the greenhouse.

IMG_8447.jpg

U. praelonga almost reaching the top of the tank.

IMG_8449.jpg

U. calcyfida 'Yog Sethos'

IMG_8451.jpg

Nice earth star in the tank!

I usta' have a mess of them. Then the heat wave/benign neglect wave hit. Someday I'll hit fleaBay for some, including a chocolate variant.

Just say the word and these two are yours.

Man your greenhouse is gunna get amazingly overgrown!

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

(In the good way obviously)

A few pics for the peoples.

The always underrated D. adelae.

IMG_8466.jpg

N. 'Sabre' coming into it's own.

IMG_8472.jpg

IMG_8471.jpg

Upcoming N. truncata x veitchii HL hanging out in truncata x x TM's pot

IMG_8480.jpg

D. regia 'Typical' all cleaned up.

IMG_8486.jpg

Newest from my SG N. (fusca x veitchii) x copelandii 'Mt. Apo'

IMG_8500.jpg

By far the stickiest pitcher in the GH. N. x leessii

IMG_8503.jpg

N. (northiana x maxima) x maxima darkening up a bit.

IMG_8504.jpg

S. 'Brokkenensis' seedlings

IMG_8506.jpg

Some cool new seedlings from Freddy. S. oreophylla x S. 'Leah Wilkerson' and S. purpurea ssp. venosa var. burkii "Big Mama" x S. leucophylla 'White'

IMG_8507.jpg

Also a very generous gift from Fred. S. 'Brokkenensis' showing purp traits. I love this sarr!

IMG_8508.jpg

Cephalotus "Czech Giant" doing it's thing.

IMG_8511.jpg

Cephalotus "Big Boy" also chugging along.

IMG_8513.jpg

N. albomarginata 'Kuching Spotted' popped.

IMG_8515.jpg

D. macrophylla going flower crazy.

IMG_8462.jpg

Freshly clipped N. spec x aristo basal won by thepyro in our Halloweekends raffle. Off to the rooting tank.

IMG_8463.jpg

Spectacular. The regia and N. 'Sabre' are really eye catching.

Awesome pics Travis!

Beautiful! :-O

I dont comment to often on these treads (really don't know why I dont) but man that albo is sweet! Also love how dark the teeth are on that ceph, but still has a green body.

Very nice!

Holy moly, thems is some beautiful plants!

D. adelae :drool:

That regia is amazing! How often do you feed?

Oh man.. so cool! I love the redwood tank! Seriously jealous of being able to have so many tanks full of goodies.. Someday.. *le sigh*

Back