What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your plants are amazing, as always mass. Keep us posted. The new aristo looks like it will be very happy with your collection.

Ohhhhhhhhh God...:love:
Everything is nothing short of stunning!
And I expect nothing less ;)

Thanks for sharing :hail:

Everything is looking really well grown. I cant wait till all of my neps are full of pitchers again. Only a few of my neps are full of nice pitchers.

I'm digging the purple and red on the N. albomarginatas, Travis!

The pings, as always, look fantastic! :D

Does that villosa have any nice new pitchers on it yet? :pics:

Does that villosa have any nice new pitchers on it yet? :pics:

aww.. dead giveaway that thez didn't look at my pics. :-( It's back one page dear..
When I was in bed for that few days a couple weeks ago the HL GH got hit by a heat wave and the villosa developed a couple "ugly spots" because of it. So it hasn't been making the pic updates. Until the macrophylla moved in next door..

Last edited:
I Love the plants!........especially the orange sang...although I may just be biased. ;)

Thanks for feeding my addiction with the comments.. You guys are the best!

We are aren't we? Not really you are my man beast!

You're in trouble. o_O

Oh dear. :suspect:

Ummmm, can we get some more pics so I won't be stuck thinking on that comment? LOL

My bad i meant the man yah that was pretty wierd what i said i really didn't mean that.

Man you have so many plants for me to keep up on or comment on I can't really even do it.

The NOID Pinguicula really looks very interesting, I have NOIDEA what it is though, it certainly is strange.

The coloration on those albomarginata is impressive. It makes me not want to abandon lowlanders.

Your Pinguicula collection is pretty darn impressive, I hope to be able to grow some as well as you do someday.

Some more pics per request..

Last edited:
Back