What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Check out my altar micro mini Greenhouse

Well this is it. got it from a friend of a friend. all wired up for power. Light and 2 fans.
I mean wow,I guess good things do happen to good people.

IMAG003E.jpg

IMAG0031.jpg

IMAG0032.jpg

Congratulations! That is a very nice greenhouse.

Wow nice find, a little pressure washing, and some plants and it will really look great.

Very nice that is not small!

Wow, nice! Wish I had a nice greenhouse like that... or maybe even a nice yard too :p

Rockin'!

I wish I had power and fans in mine

Awesome! I am JEALOUS!

Very nice. What's going to be the first inhabitant?

well I hope to have one side for vegetables and on side for CP's
it has thermostat for the fan.

I went yesterday and got it all taken down and today I am moving it to its new home.

Nice! Looks a bit shady in there though. Don't try to grow drosophyllum in it!

Nice find.. Be sure to keep us updated with plenty of pics as it progresses.

well got it all moved. made a new 4 post footer/ foundation and frame. got it all put back together and looks good, It was kinda shady in there so I went after it an cleaned the outside and now the light comes through just fine.
I will take a few pic's on tuesday.

---------- Post added at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

well got it all moved. made a new 4 post footer/ foundation and frame. got it all put back together and looks good, It was kinda shady in there so I went after it an cleaned the outside and now the light comes through just fine.

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

Back