What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bog and Greenhouse Gardens

DroseraBug

Grow Pitcher Plants!
The warm days have really provided some color. Love Spring! Happy Easter!
DSC04092.jpg

DSC04095.jpg

DSC04093.jpg

DSC04107.jpg

DSC04108.jpg

DSC04106.jpg

DSC04105.jpg

DSC04101.jpg

DSC04110.jpg

DSC04111.jpg

DSC04112.jpg

Very nice pictures. I love looking at other peoples plants. Make me beilieve that I too can succeed haha

Looks like that cold frame is getting some good use. Great shots and handy work.

Can't wait to see some pitchers.

At what outdoor temps do you start getting growth like that!?!? It's still in the high 50*s here, and nuthin'. I'm so jealous.. :hail:

Oh so soon for you too. I think upper 60s and 70s during day with dips into 50s and even upper 40s at night. That's what we've had here with rare days in 80s.

it;s hard to see all the nice growth for people in the warmer zones... can't wait.

What's the pvc in the bog?

The pvc in the bog has holes in it down deep for another way to water. I just pour water in and it goes into the resoirvoir below

awesome looking plants! how big is your bog? it looks rather spacious

The one above is 20+' long 5 or 6' wide and 18" deep + 6 to 8" above ground surface. It is both below and above ground. It took a couple of weekends of hard work and it took another weekend of prepping soil and rainwater.

Back