What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ultra Highland Chamber arrived..

What are some other cooler-temp CPs that you could grow in there?

Heliamphora
Drosera regia
Northern Pinguicula

Any others?

I was also thinking lowii, macrophylla, and x Trusmadiensis. But idk.. ??? Could probably do some S. purpurea variations too.

Nice find!
What happened to the other one? I'd drive a few hours to pick it up if it's still available.

It's still there. They only allow purchasing to be done from 7am - 10am on Fridays. Otherwise it's only open for viewings. I could get over there and pay for it for you, have them tag it with your name and information, then hold it for pick up. No problem.. Could probably get it for $8-$10 since I already bought the first one. They were trying to get me to take them both at a discount. :rolleyes:

Is the female in it your partner, after you locked her in there for saying "You're not having that in the house"? :D

Is the female in it your partner, after you locked her in there for saying "You're not having that in the house"? :D

She is indeed my fiance. She was actually the one that talked me into buying it. :awesome:

Man! I wish I was in or close to Michigan. Damn!!

you know she's a keeper when she's willing to get stinky garlic on her hands just for you!

haha.. oh Larry. How I love you so. And I REALLY love that jam you send. I've been eating it on my toast and sandwiches like everyday. :drool:

Back