What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mato's Pic Thread.

• Thread starter mato
  • Start date
Awesome pics and nice regia that is a score.

I gotta ask, just to see how well I know my Portland geography. Do you live like, somewhere around Alberta and N williams ave?

I swear I recognize that apartment complex.

Did you used to live here, Dex? That's a bit further northwest from my apartment, but not by much. I ride my bike around that area to get to work several times a week. I live in the Hollywood District, above the Hollywood Library (literally), which is very close to that area. Which apartment complex was it, exactly?

Great looking plants. Just FYI, I'd get that regia into a much taller pot now before it get's any bigger. Super long roots on these guys.

Did you used to live here, Dex? That's a bit further northwest from my apartment, but not by much. I ride my bike around that area to get to work several times a week. I live in the Hollywood District, above the Hollywood Library (literally), which is very close to that area. Which apartment complex was it, exactly?

Yeah I lived there for a few months once, in St. Johns. I have no idea what apartment complex it was I just remembered the brick, and literally only from riding by on my bike past as fast as I could only once or twice. :lol:

Is there are an over priced cafe on the corner of an intersection just north of that pic?

:)lol: :-)) )

They're all looking amazing man!

whoa
if you dont mind my asking, how much did they charge you for your D. regia

That regia is incredible! Like Travis said, I recommend that you put it in a huge pot, it will grow much quicker that way into a big bush.

that regia is awesome! Great pick up.

Yeah I lived there for a few months once, in St. Johns. I have no idea what apartment complex it was I just remembered the brick, and literally only from riding by on my bike past as fast as I could only once or twice. :lol:

Is there are an over priced cafe on the corner of an intersection just north of that pic?

:)lol: :-)) )

There's a coffee shop next to the library entrance. Not sure what overpriced cafe you mean, considering Portland has one on nearly every corner. But yeah, not sure how long ago you lived here but that area has cleaned up a lot. Not ghetto anymore and the houses are quite expensive. When did you live here?

nothing

Last edited:
DAAAANNNGGG big pimp'n. You'll fill that bad boy up in no time. Better to start converting your closet to a grow room now. :awesome:

Oh wooow. :hail:

nothing

Last edited:
The sib looks great! Hopefully the jacquelineae and campanulata come back strong.

Also your diatas photo is the campanulata photo.

Thanks drew, thought I changed that before anyone saw it.

Congrats on the new neps:)!

Thanks for the advice..ill go bag em right now.

love the red colour of the sib,shame about the jac it looks like it has seen better days ,good luck with the ill ones

May need to put that sib on a diet.. it's getting FAT!

Since I've been keeping everyone updated with the progress of the sibuyanensis, I figured I'd better show you all what it looks like open:

IMG_3701.jpg

IMG_3699.jpg

IMG_3698.jpg

IMG_3697.jpg

Another update on the commonly under-appreciated spathulata:

IMG_3700.jpg

Tiny gracillima pitcher:

IMG_3696.jpg

lowii x truncata squat as happy as ever (credit goes to Travis, since the pitcher developed in his care):

IMG_3695.jpg

singalana Tujuh:

IMG_3694.jpg

I'll probably have another update quite soon, since my last round of fertilization has produced some really explosive growth. But until then...

:banana2:

You suck.. It looks even better now that it's not here.

Back