What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mato's Pic Thread.

• Thread starter mato
  • Start date
Loved the video. They all look nice. Yes, I love the square pots. I must get some.

nothing

Last edited:
nonsense. Bet it doesn't skip a beat.

Nice video Mato and great plants! you might be running out of room there my friend.

Awesome hybrid! I really need to get one of those.

Nice pics!! Have you ever repotted your lowii X truncata? I just got a plant and its first leaf is a lot smaller than the others...normal or not?

Sweet! I don't see why it would get caught up after a repot.

nothing

Last edited:
Gosh the pitcher on that singalana x hamata is monstrous!

Loving that mikei . . . totally underrated.

Now it's just a waiting game until it becomes a huge and unmanigable mess of awesome Nepenthes.

Gosh the pitcher on that singalana x hamata is monstrous!

Loving that mikei . . . totally underrated.

Now it's just a waiting game until it becomes a huge and unmanigable mess of awesome Nepenthes.

haha exactly! I guess I've figured out my motivation for getting a decent job and owning a house..

Nice pics!! Have you ever repotted your lowii X truncata? I just got a plant and its first leaf is a lot smaller than the others...normal or not?

This is the first time it's been repotted since I received it. I guess what I should have said is the conditions will likely be changing because of where I moved it, so some kind of stress seems likely. Otherwise, when I first got the plant, it didn't show any signs of stress whatsoever, even after being shipped.

Wow, the pitcher-leaf ration on that N. singalana x hamata is amazing! Also the mikei is to doe for, don't let amphirion see it :p

The square pots really tie everything together! Can't wait till the sphagnum fills the big pots! Where did you get the large ones? ???

Wow they have a large selection! Which square pots are they?

looking fantastic

This is only the beginning buddy. Can't wait to see that rack this time next year.

Gah it looks so good! Your Sib is what inspired me to get my recently arrived one.

I kid you not. Square pots are the best invention in the history of horticulture!

Beautiful plants!

Took this picture at the Portland Nursery today. Is double inflorescence a common thing among neps?

IMG_20120420_122908.jpg

Back