What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mato's Pic Thread.

• Thread starter mato
  • Start date
Nice plants, especially the rubric. However, the photo labeled as rubra shows a purp picture.

Nice collection, I especially gusta the 'Cinnamon Tube'!

Is Winslow your gardening companion? My dog Mulligan loves following me around when I check on my plants outside and when I go downstairs to check on the Neps :)

Very nice Mato! Love the Hurricane Creek White and flava Cooper Top, actualy make that all your sarrs and the Cobras. The top pic of the Cooper Top makes me dizzy, that is a long way down, :down: That droso is funny.

What a sweet collection! What would it take to get a cutting off that winslowii? :awesome:

i think you have almost all the HL species that i am a fan of :D

which xTM did you post?

and is there a little breathing room in there with all the recent subtractions? prob can hardly tell anything was removed :lol:

That N. platychila is amazing. Great stuff Mato.

Your lowii and campanulata are amazing! Good growing, mato! 8)

amazing picture update!

Holy cow, those are gorgeous! Great growing!

So many beautiful plants I had to go through them a couple of times just to really take them in. Really blown away by that Trusmadiensis and that Ovata.

WOW! WOW! WOW!!! You have all the good stuff! A hurreliana? Let me know when you want to get rid of it. :-O

hands down the best pic update on the net period man it's just too many of the greats to single out a favorite :drool:

You've got all the toothy greats - in spades. The macrophylla is my fave. Very nice.

The Ovata is Gorgeous!

Your plants all speak volumes about your skill as a grower, sir. Much respect.

Bravo, good sir! Especially liked the N. eymae.

Incredible plants! Beautiful coloration on the Eymae. Please do post an update when the Hurreliana pops its pitcher open!

Very impressive, sir!

Back