What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

new heli chamber

hot dang. you werent joking about the parva!

NICE!

Spectacular B. Wow! I love that shot. Very very clean. ISO 100? Looks freaking amazing. Totally worth getting that old glass mate. dang!! Fantastic shot and of course...impecabble plants as usual.

Amp, I know.... massive freaking flower, especially for the size of the plant :)

Bob, thanks mate

V, ummm that was ISO 200 (hand held quickie), and that wasnt the "cult lens" I got.... that is the new wide angle :)

Here is a quickie with the cult lens... ISO 400 @210mm, it was windy

210mm.jpg

not bad for 30 yr old glass ey

Thanks mate :)

Very nice Av! Helis look fantastic as always. Soon you'll be looking into Yashica and Super Taks :).

Everything is looking great as always, Butch! Keep up the good work and the updates!!

crissy, Jb, paul....

:hail:

Crissy, loving the new toys :hail:

wow everything looks incredible! But I guess thats to be expected ;)

Long term results...

changed out reservoir water only 3 times.... after the first couple weeks the hoses stopped picking up trash

love it, couldnt imagine going back to manual waterings anymore

:D

Such amazing Helis.!!!

yann,

thanks mate ;)

ramboyann.jpg

for those that dont remember Yannbo

:p

LOL Nothing like a good laugh before work!

You at least should put up a disclaimer however for the young ones. They're innocent!

Did I tell you they had an SKS locally for sale? This one had a grenade launcher muzzle though hehehe

Do keep those stunning pictures though, we're all seriously drooling over them :)

:lol: Looks like they are getting congested on the left side! Must be the lumen sweet spot!

:lol: Looks like they are getting congested on the left side! Must be the lumen sweet spot!

aww weedhopper Smitty,

That is to prevent the airflow from the fans and humidifier from becoming blocked/turbulent before reaching the end of the chamber..

Yann,

hehehe Yannbo is classic and thanks old friend.

Yann, the sks with a grenade launcher would be the Yugoslavian M59/66 or M59/66A1, good price would be 200-300 depending on condition.
Inspect bore carefully... they digested corrosive ammo their whole lives.

Butch

Last edited:
very nice butch! your plants are looking beautiful as usual! closeups please!

I know i am late, but dude Pink Floyd is where it is at, Av8or1 did you ever get to see Floyd in concert, I wish i could have

Wow butch! Stunning, it's so nice, like a windowbox of helis :)

very nice butch! your plants are looking beautiful as usual! closeups please!

Soon, semester is almost done.... plus I just got a new 28mm wide angle, close focus lens that might be the bomb for that

I know i am late, but dude Pink Floyd is where it is at, Av8or1 did you ever get to see Floyd in concert, I wish i could have

No, and just bearly missed out seeing them on the "Animals" tour.... a friend had a spare ticket but couldnt find me in time.... major missed opportunity of lifetime

Wow butch! Stunning, it's so nice, like a windowbox of helis :)
ty, ty, ty carn.... you are most kind sir

Back