What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mass's GH

• #1,281
Hey man, welcome back and I'm glad to hear everything is going so well! The plants look great and a huge congrats on the new baby! =) Sorry to hear you fell into such bad times but I'm so happy to hear you've sorted it all out and come out the other side even better than before.
If you really are confused about the ban, I'm sure you have a PM that explains it, there is also some reference to it in the new infraction system post. http://www.terraforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139981 I'm glad to say that new system seems to be working really well and keeping the forums on track with our views of what it should be.
Talk soon,
Andrew

Nah.. I'm not too worried about it. Ancient history as far as I'm concerned. Thanks though.

• #1,282
Always loved this thread and will be checking on a regular basis , the neps are looking fine

Aww shucks. Thanks bud.

Welcome back and I'm glad to hear you're doing better. It's good to finally hear your side of the story.

Thanks! So far, it's good to be back.

Well said!

I wanted to mention that I am now growing D. "Andromeda" as well and I am impressed with your plant. The CP Photofinder shows that it is, as yet, an unregistered hybrid possibly because there is no one clone from this cross (Drosera schizandra x prolifera) that has been given the name. But it is an attractive alternative to the very demanding pure D. schizandra. Do those tendrils have little plantlets on them like D. prolifera produces?

Thanks Mark! And yes, it does proliferate from the stalks like prolifera.

• #1,283
Welcome back. Congrats on the new fam and your plants are looking great. It's good to see an update. Andromeda has got to be one of the best Drosera!

• #1,284
Hey Dex, thanks! How's the Alaskan frontier been treating you?

• #1,285
It's been treating me fairly well lately. I actually just came in ownership of my very own chunk of the frontier!

Last edited:
  • #1,286

Best present of all..

• #1,287
Glad to see you back on the forum! That ephipphiata is really nice, even the lowers in this species look amazing.

Last edited:
  • #1,288
What a cute kid. Now you can measure the growth speeds of your plants against him.

• #1,289
lol thanks guys! It's been a crazy couple of years leading up to this point.

Back