What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mass's GH

N. lone-wii LOL
At least you got one!

Really fine, fine plants!

Those two inflating veitchii pitchers look like they are doing sit-ups! Maybe these ones won't be quite as tubby as the last few!

Correction, you have 3 lowii seedlings.

Awesome and awe-inspiring. Both you and Johnny supplied me with some incredible stuff today. Will have to try to return the favor soon.

The hamata looks happy! As does everything else!

Ooooooh.. I like the photo of the whole HL area.. looks really neat! Maybe they're in here already, but I would looove to see some photos of your whole grow area.

I still wanna sit in there and read!

Ooooooh.. I like the photo of the whole HL area.. looks really neat! Maybe they're in here already, but I would looove to see some photos of your whole grow area.

I still wanna sit in there and read!

I actually don't have the reading chair in there anymore. Traded it for a work bench.
Snapped these tonight just for you. And because I'm addicted to posting pics.

IMG_1605.jpg

IMG_1606.jpg

Got the ceph area all cleaned up.

IMG_1607.jpg

IMG_1616.jpg

Moved these kids down to the floor to clear up some table space.

IMG_1612.jpg

Vines awaiting the chopping block. Gonna turn this spot into my new Drosera table.

IMG_1620.jpg

I stand and stare at this corner for hours. Literally.. HOURS. Mostly because I love everything in there. But also because I know this place is still in it's infancy. I just day dream of what I'll be able to turn this into over the upcoming years.

IMG_1615.jpg

It's looking nice! I would probably stare at that corner for quite a while too if I had it in my house. :lol:

me too. Your highlanders look awsome. So nice and clean. Love that huge macro behind the veitchii

I just day dream of what I'll be able to turn this into over the upcoming years.

A tangle of plants grown way too large for their space?! That's what you get for being a skilled grower! ;-) (I speak from experience, ya know)

your grow room looks better than my greenhouse. my neps didn't love me.

I actually don't have the reading chair in there anymore. Traded it for a work bench.
Snapped these tonight just for you. And because I'm addicted to posting pics.

I stand and stare at this corner for hours. Literally.. HOURS. Mostly because I love everything in there. But also because I know this place is still in it's infancy. I just day dream of what I'll be able to turn this into over the upcoming years.

WOW... what a dream! That is incredible!!! Thanks for taking the time to snap those!

But seriously.. :hail: I hope to have as epic of a setup as that some day. It really does look like some sort of fantasy jungle. The ferns/other plants just add so much life to the space. It all looks very natural.

That is one incredible stalk..! My ventrata is due for a cut but I would love to see it get to this point before I do.

Once again.. :hail:

aww.. thank you everyone. I really need these compliments right now. Depression has been growing like a weed around here lately.
And I'm a quart low on friends.

Take note: Mass doesn't post pics of his overly cluttered, extremely messy work bench.
It's really cool though. A good sized, clear, plexiglass (waterproof) bench.

Do you play a 'soothing sounds of the rainforest' cd on repeat while you're in there?

That corner looks so vibrant, I don't think theres enough pixles on my computer screen to do it justice!

build an outside bog...i'll help you fill it...then you can't be sad, it's proven fact...

:drool: I would give my first born for my own private 'secret garden' (his room) to sneak away to in the house, especially in winter. The pics of yours gives hope and I truly enjoy them, so keep them coming.

Love that droso by the way ;)

The corner does look great. The veitchiis really stand out to me though. What are the vines you need to cut?

Back