What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mass's GH

Nice, but let's see the ephippiata!

UGH! Where do you even buy neps like that? Everywhere I've checked doesn't carry ephippiatas or lowii or villosa or hamata blah blah blah... They sell like ventricosas and crap but apparently the cool ones "just aren't common"... :crazy:

I want to see an ephippiata! Pictures please! :blush:

UGH! Where do you even buy neps like that? Everywhere I've checked doesn't carry ephippiatas or lowii or villosa or hamata blah blah blah... They sell like ventricosas and crap but apparently the cool ones "just aren't common"... :crazy:

I want to see an ephippiata! Pictures please! :blush:

Maybe after it's up and comings pop.. Gotta have something to show first. ;)

Great looking Song of Melancholy, Mass! :)

Awesome!!!:drool:

The SOM :0o:

Thank you..

I forget who asked the other day, but my sg villosa is the round pot directly under the humidity gauge. ;)

IMG_1732.jpg

What is that plant back in the left corner, the one with white veins on the leaves? It's pretty sweet lookin!

What is that plant back in the left corner, the one with white veins on the leaves? It's pretty sweet lookin!

That's N. 'Sabre'.
Experiencing a little fert burn right now.
Actually.. everything is experiencing a little fert burn right now. Guess I kind of went over board with the first few treatments.

He's talking about the non nep plant haha

Stuff is looking nice in the plant palace!

A couple new things, a couple old..

Some pings that survived the apocalypse. Unfortunately my favorite one of the bunch didn't make it.
:down:

IMG_1781.jpg

Gonna give helis another go with this H. pulchella (Akopan Tepui)

IMG_1772.jpg

Just in case Brie doesn't quench everyone's thirst for D. capensis 'Giant'

IMG_1774.jpg

Seeing signs of life. Now just waiting for it to spread..

IMG_1766.jpg

New D. graomogolensis getting a soak and some rays. Already fitting in quite nicely if I do say so myself. Thanks again Jeff.

IMG_1769.jpg

Last edited:
Holy giant graomo batman! That thing is amazing!

'Dos 'giants'!

UGH! Where do you even buy neps like that? Everywhere I've checked doesn't carry ephippiatas or lowii or villosa or hamata blah blah blah... They sell like ventricosas and crap but apparently the cool ones "just aren't common"...

Umm, you haven't looked "everywhere". N. ephippiata and N. lowii are not hard to find, you just have to look in the "right places".

Dude, what....

I mean, it's like....

How did you....

:0o:

Soooo, your choice species to attempt growing pings again is a heli?

That's Fittonia verschaffeltii, the nerve plant. I've got one with pink veins.

Wow, that's a big grao! Mine wants to look like that when it grows up. 'Nice score, Mass. I like the pot, too.

Back