What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mass's GH

hey thanks Tdog

How about an update on your infamous squamosa Mass!!!!

Kudos on the macrophylla! Looking good.

:bigthumpup: for the macro indeed.

Hey thanks guys. Only took it a year to give me it's first feedable pitcher.

Fred, it won't be much to look at again until this fall. Dormancy and all..

Nice! Looks like a macro to me, buddy.

N. veitchii K

IMG_2082.jpg

fully shaped and all darkened up

IMG_2079.jpg

cute little D. cistiflora

IMG_2091.jpg

Lookin Good T-man!

Killer Kowalski

D'aww that veitchii is tubby one!

Everything looking good as usual. Loving that Macrophylla and that Veitchii.

~in a Sandy Squirrel voice~ Thanks y'all!
Yet again.. same stuff different day.

Decided to double up the humidifiers and just make this the main stretch of the grow area. Kind of like a really large grow rack I guess. Temps and humidity seem to be improving even more.

IMG_2116.jpg

Repotted a few of the ceph divisions into big boy pots. Gonna make this my ceph wall from here on out. In the back corner where temps are a little higher, and humidity is a little lower.

IMG_2111.jpg

Don't know if anyone remembers what this (D. capillaris 'Long Arm') pot looked like last year, but it was overflowing. Traded and gave away a bunch. If I knew then this is how these dews look if given adequate light.. I would've never touched them.

IMG_2113.jpg

macro coloring up nicely.

IMG_2110.jpg

I heart you too buddy. Veitchii K keeping my albomarginata 'Black/Purple' seedling safe.

IMG_2107.jpg

N. truncata x veitchii HL's newest

IMG_2106.jpg

OMG the anticipation is killing me Brok!! Female N. x Tiveyi HL "Sarawak Red"

IMG_2104.jpg

Wow! That N. x Tiveyi looks really promising and red! Looks like it still has a few days do go judging from the wings :)

Can't wait to see that albo black/purple in the next year or so. And why were you asking me how I grow my moss? Yours looks great.

Mass: Yours is MUCH further along than mine. I really want to see what that baby looks like when it pops. :)

And why were you asking me how I grow my moss? Yours looks great.

It's getting there..
But I still have to mist it twice a day to keep it from drying out.

It's getting there..
But I still have to mist it twice a day to keep it from drying out.

You know.. it could be because I top water and make sure to douse all the moss when doing so. I try to do that when the humidity is on the lower side in the summer, anyway.

So you take every single plant out, water it outside, then put it back.. every time you water?

Back