What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mass's GH

wheres da villosa? :lol:

hidden away from the likes of you!

oh come on! I wants ta see them!

In time my young padawan.

Nice save with the Ceph, and that Ping is a little beauty!

A few random pics..

D. regia all repotted and cleaned up. Took a few leaf and root cuttings while I was at it. Hopefully this kid will have some siblings in due time.

IMG_9105.jpg

Don't mess with macrophylla while it's inflating a pitcher, or you'll gimp it.

IMG_9102.jpg

young truncata x spectabils

IMG_9099.jpg

young lowii x spectabilis

IMG_9098.jpg

A couple new youngsters from 'Sabre'

IMG_9095.jpg

IMG_9094.jpg

Another youngster from my largest SG N. veitchii HL

IMG_9085.jpg

N. tentaculata chugging along despite being covered in fern spores.

IMG_9096.jpg

N. truncata x veitchii HL just popped this morning..

IMG_9091.jpg

And hooray for rooting a N. sanguinea 'Purple' cutting!

IMG_9093.jpg

Sorry but I actually had to LOL at the macro, that lid is giant.

The regia looks great, never seen such 'perfect' looking media haha.

Nice plants! And that macrophylla is really weird lookin :0o:

Aw, man! Sucks what happened to the Macro.

Aww man, it's like... I'd rather have no pitcher than that on a macro :glare: I hate it when they do things like that!!

you D. regia is amazing
whats that plant in the mid right of the first photo? looks like a baby D. regia on a stick
ur macro is hilarious

thats roridula.

Correct Luca. It's a Roridula I just got in this month. Had to clip the lower leaves as they were a tangled mess. It's putting out some new growth though, so I'm happy.

VILLOSA! VILLOSA! VILLOSA! :p

No snazzy lenses, no fancy stacking.. just a few plain ol' quick pics.

N. x leessii upper getting a drippy lip.

IMG_9142.jpg

IMG_9117.jpg

Tough to see, but there's actually 5 growth points on the N. eppiphiata front row center there.

IMG_9121.jpg

I love this section. From front to back.. N. eppiphiata, N. singalana 'Tujuh' (left), SG N. diatas x mira (right), N. 'Sabre', SG N. (x tiveyi x veitchii H/L) x (northiana x veitchii H/L), and N. burbidgeae x edwardsiana in the back left next to the regia pot.

IMG_9123.jpg

Looks like them 'Sabre' boys are teaming up on the N. veitchii 'HL' (Heath Forest, Pa'Umor) seedling.

IMG_9130.jpg

Lovely veitchii pile. SG veitchii HL getting some peristome finally. All of the rest are from the same veitchii K

IMG_9126.jpg

Speaking of veitchii K.. here's an interesting development. Veitchii lovers.

IMG_9128.jpg

Everything is finally coming together in here. I just love this view. Again from front to back. Just a leaf of my SG N. spectabilis x mira, then SG N. lowii x truncata (Wide Peristome), and N. truncata x veitchii 'HL' . ~ out of view in the corner ~ SG N. macro, 2 N. aristo, and N. truncata x x TM. Then it's a large N. truncata x veitchii 'Batu, Buli' and SG N. lowii x truncata (Squat) up on the hill. Along with what appears to be an albino N. platychila pitcher coming up on the left there.
With prolifera, D. graomogolensis sprouts, D. schizandra plantlets, D. schizandra parent, and D. ascendens leaf sprouts in the cups along the wall. That's.. a mouth full.

IMG_9127.jpg

Noticed this up top. First pitcher all year from my SG N. albomarginata ‘Red’ (Gunung Jerai).

IMG_9134.jpg

Found this fresh N. spectabilis x aristolochoides hidden below in the jungle.

IMG_9161.jpg

This be the jungle.

IMG_9148.jpg

So.. is this legit variegation on my N. x splendiana x (‘Rokko’ x stenophylla)

IMG_9143.jpg

More companion plants. A couple ficus and a ginseng bonsai.

IMG_9150.jpg

An extrema chillin' on a young rubricorpora.

IMG_9154.jpg

Redwood Burl getting ever taller. Anyone want to take a guess on what I paid for this octagon mirrored tank from MSU salvage?

IMG_9147.jpg

Peperomia incana getting big..

IMG_9149.jpg

Almost forgot my sexy looking D. admirabilis. Do these propagate easily from leaf cuttings? Anyone?

IMG_9131.jpg

And last but not least.. Some of the prized few that made the cut for Cephalotus row.

IMG_9152.jpg

Lovely plants as always dude.. :)

Some nice shots and very nice plants, Travis. I'm particularly envious of the cephs. I've tried them twice now and killed both. Longest I kept one alive was 6 months. Major bummer.

Looking amazing man, you've inspired me to add N. Veitchii to me want list

Back