What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mass's GH

Very nice plants, loving the artiso, veitchii and leessii..

It looks like a jungle there.. I love it! I want to just sit in there all day and read or play my ds.

Very nice plants, loving the artiso, veitchii and leessii..

It looks like a jungle there.. I love it! I want to just sit in there all day and read or play my ds.

I actually do quite a bit reading in there. It's a very quite and serene place..

I actually do quite a bit reading in there. It's a very quite and serene place..

Exactly! I could spend all day in there taking my time reading while observing your amazing plants.. lol

My goal is to get one of our empty bedrooms turned into a nice indoor setup, and have it be our reading/relaxing plant room. Someday!

Took me less than 2 years to achieve what I have today. It CAN be done. ;) This is all in my den.

Took me less than 2 years to achieve what I have today. It CAN be done. ;) This is all in my den.

Time to start trading off my precious Dionaea collection for neppys..! :lol:

stuff..

I'm a moron.. So as I'm seeing my D. ascendens seedlings grow, I'm starting to notice differences in some of them. This one looks spot on..

IMG_9227.jpg

This one not so much. Then it hits me.. I'm using live LFS as my media. LFS that has zillions of rotunds growing in it throughout the year. :blush: Only 1/8th of the batch looks like this though.

IMG_9229.jpg

D. graomogolensis seedlings

IMG_9230.jpg

Crappy pic of a N. truncata x veitchii HL starting to tighten up.

IMG_9225-1.jpg

Should've stacked this one, but I'm lazy. D. erythrorhiza ssp. squamosa (Albany Hwy)

IMG_9233.jpg

D. regia

IMG_9211.jpg

IMG_9213.jpg

upcoming N. veitchii K

IMG_9223-1.jpg

That D. erythrorhiza ssp. squamosa is the nicest sundew I've ever seen! :0o:

That D. erythrorhiza ssp. squamosa is the nicest sundew I've ever seen! :0o:

Ever!?!? wow.. that's a bold statement. Thank you!

Sweet photography!

All your plants look amazing as usual.. I can't wait til my regia starts putting out long leaves like that.

The regia is huge..... N. truncata x veitchii has some beautiful colors.

On another note, I find that it's best to sow sundew seeds in Sphag that is from a location sparse on dews. Easier to do over here, but harder to collect large quantities.

beautiful as always and your makin me jealous again lol

Snapped a couple pics of some seedlings this morning..

N. jamban seedlings working on their first carnivorous leaves.

IMG_9276.jpg

N. villosa seedlings just hanging in there. Not sure if these will make it or not.. :down:

IMG_9275.jpg

Hope it pulls through.. Im surprised to see you growing your oh so favorite toilet bowls... lol

They look sooo cute!

Hope it pulls through.. Im surprised to see you growing your oh so favorite toilet bowls... lol

haha.. yeah. Can't do much though when surprise freebies show up in the mail.

Who knows, these might change your mind on toilet bowls. I hope the N. villosa seedlings make it. Have you tried lower night time temps?

Who knows, these might change your mind on toilet bowls. I hope the N. villosa seedlings make it. Have you tried lower night time temps?

I can easily get temps down into the 40*s now that it's colder here. Just haven't gotten around to allowing more outside air to flow in yet.

Land of the dead..

IMG_9334.jpg

I was thinking of how underrated D. aliciae is. So I decided to do a stack of one of my pots. It wasn't until I finished taking 10 pics for this pic that I realized I forgot to attach my macro lens. :rolleyes: But whatever, I created this crap stack anyways.

IMG_9335.jpg

IMG_9329.jpg

IMG_9327.jpg

D. hamiltonii

IMG_9323.jpg

N. truncata x veitchii HL from Mitchell looking grand after 8 months in my care. ... IMO

IMG_9286.jpg

Great pics anyway Mass!!

Back