What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mass's GH

ah.. not much I can do about that until it pops. Figuratively speaking of course.. :lol:

Wow cpsammich, I never thought of it as that. ._.
Very creative mind you have there. :p

You people have issues.. :rolleyes:

Wahaha :-))

Tears of joy :p

Cross the 'Effugulent Koto' with a clipeata, it'll look even more suggestive. Everyone will die of laughter! One of my friends can't look at pitcher plants because of that. I need to show her this one now.

Nice plants! The Koto is awesomely huge. And the dews never cease to amaze, as always.

LOL twisted minds :lol:

Nice plants! The Koto is awesomely huge. And the dews never cease to amaze, as always.

Thanks buddy. BTW, I still only have 2 business cards on my fridge. Mitchell's.. and YOURS!

Very amazing collection Mass. Love the group shot and the redwood:).

Awesome as always! That Burl is really growing! and that squamosa is looking spanky!

Awesome as always! That Burl is really growing! and that squamosa is looking spanky!

YOU'RE looking spanky-able. And thank you..

It looks like you cleaned up. Awesome setup you got there! :)

It looks like you cleaned up. Awesome setup you got there! :)

HAHA! If you saw the floors you'd think otherwise. And the room the GH is in is a friggin' obstacle course of open boxes, pots, and misc. plant crap. Thank you for the compliment.. but the place is a serious mess.

more random stuff..

N. spectabilis x aristolochoides screaming for attention. So.. let's take a look at this puppy. Use the white stalk clip for a length reference.

IMG_9489.jpg

and it just keeps on going..

IMG_9490.jpg

Also in that cluster funk I see a new N. x leessii upper forming. yeah yeah.. I know. yuck it up astronaut.

IMG_9481.jpg

The other one, (N. 'Effulgent Koto') not so funny anymore. Looks like it'd taste like lime.

IMG_9485.jpg

Same plant making plenty of uppers at the moment.

IMG_9486.jpg

IMG_9487.jpg

crappy pic of the day. Caught this unfurling (D. multifida f. extrema) leaf flapping in the wind. Best I could do while the fans were on.

IMG_9stack.jpg

That Koto pitcher looks huge! And that binata pic is hilarious. lol. Those damn things go everywhere..

Back