What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mass's GH

:drool: Every time man!! The place looks awesome!!!

Looks great, pube king!

Forgot to mention, the tower in mountains there is the D. schizandra estate.

IMG_0272.jpg

new comp, new pics..

Upcoming N. truncata x veitchii HL

IMG_0302.jpg

caught a little vogelii hiding..

IMG_0305.jpg

some capes from Mach.

IMG_0314.jpg

:0o:

IMG_0290.jpg

That last pic...I'm just....... :drool:

It's so crowded in there.... were is my cot supposed to go?? ;)

Very nice, senor.

p.s.,

I'm going to burn the lowii x truncata squat.

I'm going to burn the lowii x truncata squat.

I would cry.. I admit, I shouldn't have broken up the pair. But I can always get another. I just need lots of pics, and smiles on the Christmas cards. ;)

Are those sundew cubes plastic or glass? And where did you find them/ how much did they cost? That looks really slick and I would rather buy some instead of making them myself.

If it's any consolation, the plant took amazingly well to fertilization and shot out new growth as if it had been starving. I think it's doing pretty well.

Plus, I'd also probably weep if it were burnt, since it's easily one of my favorite plants. We'll find you a new one, don't fret.

Are those sundew cubes plastic or glass? And where did you find them/ how much did they cost? That looks really slick and I would rather buy some instead of making them myself.

They are old plastic beanie baby cubes. My uncle had 100 of these cubes just laying around in his attic.

If it's any consolation, the plant took amazingly well to fertilization and shot out new growth as if it had been starving. I think it's doing pretty well.

Plus, I'd also probably weep if it were burnt, since it's easily one of my favorite plants. We'll find you a new one, don't fret.

I know someone that has 2 for sale. I just lack the $100 to snag one..

Very nice pics. What would you say is your favorite plant from your collection? If you need it broken down then whats your fav nep and dew?

favorite dews are a tie between the squamosa and the schizandra..
And Favorite nep is my veitchii x lowii.

Nice choices. Your squamosa is a very very beautiful dew.

Brilliant. Love the last one.

That last sundew is gorgeous!!

hey mass looks like that redwoods already out growing its container... can anyone say BONSAI!

Back