What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mass's GH

Congrats on getting northiana to pitcher.....mine thinks about it and then aborts. :-))

Byblis sprouting..

IMG_0459.jpg

D. hartmeyerorum sprouting..

IMG_0461.jpg

Happy slackii..

IMG_0463.jpg

ceph success..

IMG_0465.jpg

showy lowii..

IMG_0471.jpg

Big mamma schizandra.. Pretty cool considering it's growing in a sealed container.

IMG_0470.jpg

Neat bug, and grats on the germination!

Wow congrats on the bybilis.. and cool schiz pic!

That schiz is the ****. :awesome:

R.I.P bugonschizandra....

You got a lowii seedling germinated! Kudos!!!

looking good,ever had a slakii flower,i took leaf pullings then found out its one of the slowest dews to take,trying to figure out the best way to multiply the slakii,do you know if they grow plantlets from the roots,had mine a year and no flowers or plantlets but it still growing well

You got a lowii seedling germinated! Kudos!!!

Yes sir-ee-bob.. :awesome: Nothing to it really. Just followed the instructions on the back of the bottle. Lather, rinse, repeat..

looking good,ever had a slakii flower,i took leaf pullings then found out its one of the slowest dews to take,trying to figure out the best way to multiply the slakii,do you know if they grow plantlets from the roots,had mine a year and no flowers or plantlets but it still growing well

I think I read somewhere that they do put up babies from the roots. No idea about how easy they are to propagate from cuttings though.

D. macrophylla picking up the pace. Can't wait to see those flowers in full swing again.

IMG_0512.jpg

S. flava var. rubricorpora seedlings getting some size and color

IMG_0503.jpg

N. veitchii K aged and darkened up.

IMG_0513.jpg

seed grown N. 'Song of Melancholy'

IMG_0509.jpg

freshly opened N. truncata x veitchii HL

IMG_0505.jpg

newest upper from N. x leessii

IMG_0499.jpg

I love your veitchii. Youre going to make me fork out the money for one posting pics like that:D.

Not bad, not bad at all. That leessii is looking pristine.

Song of Melancholy looks great... actually they all do!

I love that veitchii k.... even more so now that its darkened!! Amazing as usual Mass, keep it up;)

I'm so glad I'm getting a veitchii K! Wonderful plants as always mass, keep the pics coming!!

Personally, I really like the Leesii, just because it's not trying too hard to be flashy ;-)

Looking good Mass.

Do you find your song of melancholy to grow at a almost glacial pace?

Looking good Mass.

Do you find your song of melancholy to grow at a almost glacial pace?

haha.. yeah, you could say that.

Thanks everyone. I appreciate the kind words..

Back