What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mass's GH

Is that the one I sent you?

nice hamata dude, is it tc or sg?

AH ok do you still have it? haha

It's looking good! Be sure to post a pic as soon as it opens up!

Lol it was pretty gangly huh? It had some interesting growth

Aw, very nice.

Dude, look at the top of the developing pitcher.

Am I the only one who sees a cat?

Gorgeous, as always! My dream is to one day have your magic touch with these plants lol

Gorgeous, as always! My dream is to one day have your magic touch with these plants lol

YOU'RE ALIVE!! How grows it mah dear?

With death comes rebirth.. so.. NEW STUFF!

cute little N. burbidgeae

IMG_1366.jpg

Not really new, but new-ish.. N. truncata x veitchii 'Batu, Bali'

IMG_1374.jpg

Old plant, but new pitcher.. N. 'Viscarla' trying to find a new home.

IMG_1370.jpg

Got a bunch of D. graomogolensis in today too, but the pic didn't turn out. :down:

Everything looks happy! The burbs leaves have colored up nicely since I sent it to you

YOU'RE ALIVE!! How grows it mah dear?

I may not get to visit as often as I'd like but I'm trying to drop by to see my favorite nutjobs and their droolicious plants when I can! lol Busy, busy, busy here as usual but great, thanks :-D

I may not get to visit as often as I'd like but I'm trying to drop by to see my favorite nutjobs and their droolicious plants when I can! lol Busy, busy, busy here as usual but great, thanks :-D

As long as you don't forget about us.
Ready for more plants yet?

That N. 'Viscarla' is certainly showy. I like the way you got the front of one pitcher and the back of another in the shot.

That N. 'Viscarla' is certainly showy. I like the way you got the front of one pitcher and the back of another in the shot.

Well get a good look buddy. These are the last pics I'm going to be posting of that one. Found a nice home for it through eBay. :p

I saw your listing for that.

When it rains, it pours.. but it's always sunny in the greenhouse.

IMG_1393.jpg

In one corner we have.. a tangled mess.

IMG_1414.jpg

And in the other corner we have.. a Redwood Burl that's getting too big for it's britches.

IMG_1398.jpg

People ask if I see a difference with Bain's Kloof compared to other capes. I would say this is a little different.

IMG_1392.jpg

droso pic for DJ:hug:

IMG_1397.jpg

N. truncata x veitchii HL popped a stumpy little guy.

IMG_1399.jpg

Someone asked how my N. macrophylla was growing. It's the larger plant that the veitchii K pitcher is snuggled up to. I'm seeing the leaves are starting to take on more of a "macrophylla" shape. So that's good.

IMG_1403.jpg

A couple of veitchii took look forward to in May.

IMG_1400.jpg

D. madagascariensis with some spring growth

IMG_1407.jpg

some filiformis

IMG_1409.jpg

and looks like TWO new growths from squamosa.

IMG_1401.jpg

Last edited:
Interesting dews. I like the "viscarla" neps. It'd awesome. You do have some nice stuff Trav.

Back