What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mass's GH

N. truncata x veitchii HL #2 popped it's first in my care. Which has been about a week or two. Thanks Mike!

IMG_1833.jpg

new little guy from veitchii K

IMG_1835.jpg

Beautifull!!! Man I love that veitchii k :)

Whenever I hear the word "mass" used in any way, I immediately think veitchii K... That's what I know you for, your veitchii K. I really liked that one pitcher that had the reddish pitcher part and yellow/orange peristome.

Repotted a couple things, thought I'd share pics.

SG N. villosa looking a little light starved.

IMG_1844.jpg

BE N. villosa

IMG_1848.jpg

IMG_1850.jpg

N. hamata

IMG_1847.jpg

N. truncata x x Trusmadiensis

IMG_1846.jpg

They look so fresh and happy. I wish I could grow moss like that.

Very nice!! as usualll lol:) one of thes days I need to join the toothed pitcher club hahaha

Dang, all tooths e'ry tooths.

Ohhh the N. villosa looks great :)

Very, very nice. You guys are killing me with your larger than normal BE villosas.

Nice! Those villosas are pretty amazing!

Nice plants as always man.

Got a new computer.. not to sure about the photo editing software it came with. So here's some test pics.

N. "Song of Melancholy"

IMG_1864.jpg

D. filiformis ssp. tracyi (Santa Rosa, FL)

IMG_1868.jpg

D. madagascariensis

IMG_1860.jpg

D. graomogolensis

IMG_1859.jpg

IMG_1858.jpg

upcoming D. zonaria

IMG_1856.jpg

IMG_1855.jpg

What image editing software is that you are using now? The images posted here are far more "realistic" than much of your previous work (far less exaggerated color/saturation) and more enjoyable, IMO. A slight increase in contrast wouldn't hurt, but otherwise these are excellent photos. Does this software have automated presets like "punch" or similar?

There's always Picasa. (Although I don't use it myself; I use Lightroom exclusively)

It came with Adobe Elements 7.0
I've gotten a few positive responses, so guess it's a keeper.

Great plants, brotha! Love the zonaria..

It came with Adobe Elements 7.0
I've gotten a few positive responses, so guess it's a keeper.

I don't know what you were using before, but Adobe's processing engine is superb, IMO. You can't go wrong with the Photoshop products.

Stunning setup, plants ESP the veitchii K and micro shots!!!

Looking at you and Paul's pics in the morning before work gets me through my work day, like a little paradise on my computer. Thanx

Back