What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My yard this morning

Update: water is receding slowly, there will be a mess to clean up, but very little real damage to structures. At the peak of flow there was nearly 18" of water in my Nepenthes house! I was able to keep it heated (propane) without any difficulty and nothing was damaged. I don't think the plants even noticed!

It will be days before I can leave the farm, by the look of things; there is a half mile wide field to cross to get to the main road, and that is still a raging torrent three to four feet deep this morning.

I appreciate the well wishes!

Wow are you all stocked up on provisions?glad to hear your property was for the most part left alone.

18" in the greenhouse is insanity! I'd put that place on pedestals and make it my own Venice.
How long does a tank of propane last you? Ours is huge, just in case we get snowed in.

Back