What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finished the new setup!

I finally finished my new setup, very shiny and it makes the lights super bright:

Overhead shot of all my dews:

DSC_0001-5.jpg

Top shelf:

DSC_0002-5.jpg

Middle shelf:

DSC_0003-6.jpg

I got one of those magical fog-makers for the middle shelf:

DSC_0005-4.jpg

I also have a bottom shelf where I have yet to install the lights, and I have also yet to install the fans but that will come soon! I am really happy with how it turned out since it also gave me lots more space.

daaaanng dude. :hail:

Thank you kindly good sir! It stands in the shadows of your incredible setup!

So far I have got ninety percent humidity on the top shelf, but since there are no fans I have also got ninety degree temps. Does anyone know where I can get small plug in fans?

I also forgot to mention that I was helped in building this by my ever caring/wonderful mother.

WOW! Very, Very nice!! I wish my mom would help build me a setup like that, instead of just complaining about how messy my room is!

Wow that's a great setup you have there! I'm jealous ;)

Very intense. I love the look of those shelves! So neat! Nice setup, hope your plants grow good!

Nice looking set-up! It is always nice to see a plan come together....

Thanks for sharing!

woah awesome dude

Thanks!

Ellisonk, I started whistling the A-team theme when you said that...

Back