What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TheDroseraOne CP's

Here are some pic's of my CP's indoor and my mini bog :)

Just a beginner though.

DSC_0025.jpg

DSC_0026.jpg

DSC_0027.jpg

DSC_0028.jpg

DSC_0029.jpg

DSC_0030.jpg

DSC_0031.jpg

DSC_0032.jpg

DSC_0033.jpg

DSC_0037.jpg

DSC_0038.jpg

DSC_0039.jpg

100_2124.jpg

Just one question though, my Sarracenia's in my bog seem to turn brown. They get enough water and the soil doesn't feel dry ??? My S. Purpurea are turning rather red than brown, so that seems normal. My VFT's seem normal and my mini, mini Capensis aren't looking that great.

Did you just put them outside? Purpurea don't lose their leaves when they go from low light conditions to higher light conditions, they will turn red as you mentioned. Other species which grow leaves more frequently will however get brown leaves but their new leaves should be good.

Do you mean if I put them outside without acclimating? I did just put them outside directly because the place where I got them almost had the same conditions as outside. About the leafs turning brown, I'm glad to hear that the plants are not dying after all :)

Took a couple of new pics of my mini bog :)

My S. purpurea pitchers, turning red Ö
c31424bb.jpg

97e60091.jpg

My unknown Sarracenia's
87fa904c.jpg

4aa61f3e.jpg

My VFT's
e999e01a.jpg

8f076b34.jpg

New growth on all the plants look fine (I think)
ec62cb08.jpg

a06d4061.jpg

6f2b28df.jpg

2a634d10.jpg

7ddbb990.jpg

Is that white stuff - frost?

Just a little update

My VFT's don't look too good, but there are new leafs developing.

8563dfd9.jpg

8484ab9a.jpg

And I also bought a mini-mini greenhouse :p I want to keep my CP's in here in the summer, in the winter I will move it to my basement with a light fixture, but winter is far away! :)

718d09db.jpg

Back