What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Myles' lowland tank

• Thread starter mylesG
  • Start date
well if u ever have basals fro trade of ones i dont have, i am VERY interested :)

_____

Last edited:
Nice amps!

N. ampullaria fever is running rampant.

i helped start amp fever round here :-D how can you not love the lil tubby guys?

thanks mat :)

_____

Last edited:
Awesome amps! Awesome stand! :drool:

thanks pine... each amp will be getting a 9 inch square pot once this new tent is up....they are going to get huge!!! :D

thanks pine... each amp will be getting a 9 inch square pot once this new tent is up....they are going to get huge!!! :D

Awesome! I hope my three get huge soon lol. One is already pretty big, but still adjusting. I just want Winter to be over (hasn't even begun yet lol) so that I can put them in my greenhouse for summer. :p

_____

Last edited:
what did you use for a tray? It looks kind of like a flood table used for hydroponics but its not is it? and I agree everything looks awesome

That's amazing. So much more space now, you've gotta get some raffs! The two tents together are just awesome.

its that synthetic wood stuff. a 4 x 8 sheet was 100 bucks and the 3/4 inch x 6 inch x 16 foot board was 30 bucks. luckily i ogt a sheet that was damaged for 20% off and used the one sheet to make both of my tables :) it will last a lifetime, no rot so its a good investment

How do you hang the lights?

interesting I think I'm just gonna get a couple flood tables from my hydroponics store when i finally get a grow tent

i was gunna go flood tables but they are only in set sizes and are easily as expensive as what i made

i hang the lights with lil S hooks that came with it and chain i bought

myles- what did you use to adhere the pieces for the bottom tray?

3 inch nails spaced about 4 inches apart and then silicone to seal the seams. the material is very crack/split resisitant so no need to drill pilot holes

they sell a special glue/bonder product jsut for adhering this product to itself but it was very stinky and just not needed for my application

Back