What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Myles' highland tank

• Thread starter mylesG
  • Start date
The hell... Dude your plants are looking fantastic! Half the photos are upside down for me though :scratch:

i flippd the ones that needed it before copying but sometimes it takes days to show up lol very strange

thanks everyone :) i knew waiting months to update would payoff in replies :lol:

i don't even...

wow.

what are you feeding those things?

i keep on forgetting how amazing your setup is and how well yo grow your plants. i think i shall start forgetting less. well grown Myles! looks like you're getting nepenthes cultivation down!

Wow! Great collection! hamata and xTM hybrids make me go :drool:.

thanks guys! :D not bad for 9 months of collecting/growing this collection huh? :crazy: just dont ask how much i've spent on plants and supplies :awesome:

im a sucker for hamata, xTM and aristo hybrids Don.... i dont think i'll ever have enough!

I second Drew... Oh dat raffxTM!! That's a really impressive collection of plants.

GAAHHHHDDD!! 9 months??! I thought I had spent a bunch in the past 6 months. I feel much better now lol. But the other half of me feels like I need to catch up! Plants look great Myles! For the sheer number of them you have very good taste. Not too many that I can tell are just "filler" plants. They're all nice ones. Good stuff!

Nice looking collection! Do you have any pitcher plants? :-))

the only nep i skipped over getting on purpose was maxima :lol: and if i had more space id prob want one.

no such thing a filler plants when you love them all :D

pitcher plants.... hmmmm.... ill take a look, think there are a few in the back :awesome:

Myles, awesome plants! :) Wish I could grow highlanders...

Wow! Amazing progress since I last saw your plants and set-up. The N. jamban is an especially pleasing specimen.

_____

Last edited:
wow! very very nice! Everything looks fantastic, except for the macro.. you should give it to me ;)

Holy crap that jamban! Some of the best colors I've ever seen on that species. You've got quite the toothy nep collection in development man. Eddie, villosa, macro, and like 50 hamatas? Awesome.

nah, two hamatas and alottt of hamata hybrids :D

N. carunculata var. robusta x hamata
N. sibuyanensis x hamata
N. (ventricosa x sibuyanensis) x hamata
N. singalana x hamata
N. singalana x red hairy hamata
N. spathulata x hamata
N. spectabilis x hamata
N. talangensis x hamata
N. ventricosa x hamata
N. hamata x platychilla

im an addict

_____

Last edited:
dude you must be a ridiculously awesome painter to afford all these plants! They're amazing! :spazz:

Intense!

Looks awesome Myles, nice work!

Back