What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Myles' highland tank

• Thread starter mylesG
  • Start date
looking good!

thanks everyone, just in time for another round of reserves and wistuba imports. watch as, for my next trick, i make the voids between pots disapppear! :p

Very nice set up!

Thanks for sharing!

thanks everyone, just in time for another round of reserves and wistuba imports. watch as, for my next trick, i make the voids between pots disapppear! :p

Something tells me that won't take long! ;-) Well done, keep up the good work!

until i get my greenhouse, ill keep cramming these tents and live vicariously through you :p

thanks Paul

thanks ellison :) i love to share the joy with others

:bigthumpup:wow Myles ,looking great,sweet set up

wow the setup looks great!

Amazing setup Myles. :D Beautiful...and the plants have plenty of space to grow into. :D

Wow amazing setup and plants !! What you gonna do when all theses babies gonna be adults and in vign stade? LoL

Amazing collection!!

thanks guys :)

ill be taking lots of cuttings and forcing basals till i get myself a greenhouse or buy a house with full cement basement that i can turn into a climate controlled highland jungle :D

Looks awesome, Myles! How are you maintaining humidity and how does the ac affect it?

Looking good. that's a ton of space, i wonder how many weeks before you fill it up?

_____

Last edited:
_____

Last edited:
Beautiful plants Myles!

Just wondering, are the pics showing up upside down for anyone else?

_____

Last edited:
_____

Last edited:
man.. I bet those hybrid creators just Loooove you!

Not a fan of the hamata hybrids, but that talangensis x hamata is SUCH a cutie!
Diggin' that vent black too. I just got a HUGE rooted cutting last week..

Last edited:
thanks, i guess hamata hybrids are pretty hit or miss with most. i just love the peristome color and ribbing of them all. even with minimal teeth, they still draw me in :p

the tal x hamata just gets better and better with each new pitcher. and so far its a pretty compact plant with smallish leaves.

im hoping that vent basals soon cuz its only ogt the one growth point. id liek to eventually stick it in a large hanging basket and grow it in my living room.

I really love that sib x hamata plant 3. Its a gorgeous clone!

Back