What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Myles' highland tank

• Thread starter mylesG
  • Start date
_____

Last edited:
_____

Last edited:
Lookin' GOOOOOOOOf!

_____

Last edited:
_____

Last edited:
HID! HID! HID!

You're killing me with the lack of labels, Myles. You'd think this was a lab practical.

And what's your secret for izumiae? I've had no success with that species, and have been pretty convinced it's just the clone, since it doesn't seem like the habitat is really that demanding to replicate.

Love it! thanks for the update. That izumiae and singalana and those hamata hybrids... and, well they are all just fantastic!

Wow your collection is so impressive. A lot of great crosses and species in there.

HID! HID! HID!

You're killing me with the lack of labels, Myles. You'd think this was a lab practical.

And what's your secret for izumiae? I've had no success with that species, and have been pretty convinced it's just the clone, since it doesn't seem like the habitat is really that demanding to replicate.

i was only planning to photo the truncata x ephippiata and this happened :p didnt have the motivation to label. maybe when the greenhouse is up and running ill post a few photos each day like paul. much more manageable that way. if you have any pics specifically, i can tell ya.

the izu is a funny plant, goes months without a pitcher then inflates a real nice one oudda nowhere. the less i worry nd think about it, the better it performs.

Love it! thanks for the update. That izumiae and singalana and those hamata hybrids... and, well they are all just fantastic!

thanks for the comment :) i almost quit updating after the last one only drew mato in here :lol: not that heis support isnt appreciated lol

Wow your collection is so impressive. A lot of great crosses and species in there.

thank you very much :)

sibuyanensis x truncata :) monster in the making methinks

Wow! Everything looks fantastic but my favorite has to be ventricosa x hamata "bush".

great update,all look stunning,that highland setup is working a treat:bigthumpup:

thank you both :) that vent x hamata currently has 3 growthpoints and is destined for a big hanging pot someday.

When are we gonna get a lowland update?

Back