What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Myles' highland tank

• Thread starter mylesG
  • Start date
_____

Last edited:
Really beautiful Densiflora x Rob. After seeing yours and Zu's, I am really drooling for one of them. Everything else also looks great :grin:

_____

Last edited:
THAT IS SO NICE :drool:

Your plants look great! I hope my setup looks like this sometime soon.. Where are you from in MA? I grew up in boston and just moved to california but I want to go to a NECPS meeting when I'm back for the summer. Glad to see people growing CP's up north :)

Wow really great plants all around. And that rafflesiana x trusmadiensis.... woooozzaa

You have to continue posting pictures of that!

can't wait to see the burb x platy and raff x x TM to grow up!

thanks guys :) Really appreciate it

I've noticed my laziness in posting updates as my collection has grown so if there are plants you want updates on please let me know. I don't mean to put it off, just sorta happens :p

Last edited:
Under your "barn?"

haha are you referring to me being raised under the barn? :lol:

Last edited:
What? Dude, gotta post some pics of that (although I definitely understand if you don't want to due to security issues).

ill post up some pics, but beware breaking into this place. I had robbers get in and out once....not happening again :lol:

On second thought, maybe you shouldn't post any. If, for some reason, you get "hit" again, I don't want all eyes on mato.

_____

Last edited:
:clap: Perfection!
Myles IMOHO, our Robcantleyi's look so much a like!

Myles, your collection is becoming absurdly large. I'm jealous ;)

Everything looks like it's growing very well, too. Your jamban in the corner looks really, really nice. And any chance we could get some pics of the plants in the white pots? Looks like you've got a fair amount of Helis in there.

Although they appear fine in the pics, no issues with the clear pots so far? I found they were prone to growing slime on the sides in the form of a brick when exposed to a lot of light, but my fertilization regiment could have played a large part in that.

no issues yet with the clear pots, i try to let the media get quite close to dry before watering. maybe it'll hault or slow down slime problems.

The white cups are all my helis. i try to keep em in the center soaking up as much light as possible while still being down on the bench. None are worthy in my eyes of sharing.... slow to adjust wistuba stock. They are eyesores but I hold out hope :)

ill take pics of the helis though... just be nice ;)

thanks alot favian, my robc is not making huge pitcher size jumps but seem very happy at the same time :) prob a good thing that it isnt taking over as I dont have space for that :p

Impressive update Myles! Really like the lowii x talangensis.

with all those hungry mouths are you feeding crickets, hopper fruit flies from culture or a specific fertilizer. Ive been very weary to try any ferts that they sell at the grow store. fill me in

Back