What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Myles' highland tank

• Thread starter mylesG
  • Start date
_____

Last edited:
man great plants!! :D my rob is putting a new pitcher but it has ways to go, patience* thanks for sharing

Very nice plants! Keep an eye on your Heli during the hotter months - I had mine in a terrarium with my Neps and I had to butcher it to save it from sudden death brownness.

Miles, watch your nep ID tags, they are all showing the nurseries they came from, which is a NO NO.

Thanks guys :)

the Heli should be protected during the summer gunna try to continue same temps in the tank plus I bought some trichoderma to fight off fungal attacks on it.

dsrtfox, I didnt want to make alllll new tags for my plants but if thats what I gotta do, I guess I will.

I don't care personally, but some people here take it very seriously and it is technically a ban-able offense. It has happened before. Just letting you know for the future. You could just edit them in microsoft paint instead of making new ones.

I just use the ol' smuge tool in edit ;) works well for me

Great plants. You've got a nice collection. I want to get one of those mystery ones eventually as well.

Nice plants, especially the spec x aristo. However, I'd say your mystery "hybrid" is a red ventricosa. It's identical to my plants.

Great plants. You've got a nice collection. I want to get one of those mystery ones eventually as well.

thanks Thagirion, it may not be such a mystery plant but we shall see :) They were pretty cheap and the mystery drew me in

Nice plants, especially the spec x aristo. However, I'd say your mystery "hybrid" is a red ventricosa. It's identical to my plants.

I had the same hunch upon unwrapping it...but until it gets larger, I'm holding out hope that its a ventricosa cross and will show itself to be unique down the road. If not, I like ventricosas :)

I love how the specto x aristo puts out such nice pitchers even when it is still a very small plant. Most juvenile pitchers are mere shadows of the older more mature pitchers as far as color and sharpness.

Nice plants; thanks for sharing!

I see a new terrarium in the near future....

you see it too huh? its forming in my head and im hoping one day itll just pop into existence n save me some $ ;)

will definitely have to upgrade in the next month or two!

_____

Last edited:
I didn't know sibuyanensis x truncata was in existence :0o: That thing is gonna be monster-big when it grows up :spazz:

I didn't know sibuyanensis x truncata was in existence :0o: That thing is gonna be monster-big when it grows up :spazz:

thats when ill ship it off to you ;) hehe

_____

Last edited:
I want a hamata! Too 'spensive though. :poke:

you should look into some hamata hybrids, might be more affordable :) I spent 70 on the hamata, pretty good deal. wont be spending that much on a plant again anytime soon

everything looks great!!

Nice looking collection! Good looking little hamata too! :-D Certainly looks better than mine haha

Back