What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bog spring cleanup

DJ57

I am a CPaholic...
I thought the bog was full, but now I see all kinds of room!

Before cleanup:
8526729844_5dea4bd128.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

After cleanup, with more trimming to do yet:
8526729704_8e57b9ba0f.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

It looks great!

You're bog looks AmAzInG Deej!!
Can't wait for the snow to melt so I can at least see mine again..

I like it!! Is the D. regia still hanging out in there somewhere? I love that!
Andrew

Love that burgundy minor in the foreground in the first pic. Any close ups? It's sooo prettyyy :)

I like it!! Is the D. regia still hanging out in there somewhere? I love that!
Andrew

Sadly, I murdered it when I moved it to another part of the bog last year :-(

In memory of bog Regia, R.I.P.
8527447530_3b01a0c1a4.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Lesson: If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

looking hottt, lady. when did you say you were going to be here to clean mine up? and while you're at it, put at least one more in?

Love that burgundy minor in the foreground in the first pic. Any close ups? It's sooo prettyyy :)

Here ya go:
8526334343_9ca277491e.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

They change color as the season progresses and get very dark by fall. I like the way they keep their pitchers into the next season.

DJ your bog is so awesome. You should stuff more plants in it!!

looking hottt, lady. when did you say you were going to be here to clean mine up? and while you're at it, put at least one more in?

:lol: I would love to visit Michigan! Get a tractor with a backhoe, a little peat, a little sand, a lot of beer...I'll be there!

Lookin good DJ. I'll have to send more plants your way to fill it! ;)

Lookin good DJ. I'll have to send more plants your way to fill it! ;)

DJ this is the kinda stuff I am talking about hahah!

I love before and after pictures. You're bog looks amazing. I'd love to make one but I'm afraid with the drought we are in here in Kansas, it would take a lot of water to keep it everything alive. Can't wait to see pictures once everything fill back in.

Nice! (In the back of my mind I am actually saying "no fair" and "we should move"... As we are getting 6in of snow tonight)

Back