What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Couple Video Clips Of My Growing Areas

• Thread starter jrj88
  • Start date
I love seeing plants grown in Oregon. Wish I had a office space like that!

Great stuff

OMG I posted before I watched the second video. Your greenhouse makes me horny!

That's an amazing greenhouse, but it's also the only outdoor greenhouse I've ever seen that doesn't utilize sunlight. ??? Why not?

Beautiful plants and grow areas! Thanks for sharing

Amazing!

What type of lights are you running for each rack?

What a sweet dewey pine!

That's an amazing greenhouse, but it's also the only outdoor greenhouse I've ever seen that doesn't utilize sunlight. ??? Why not?

It's actually a GH I've turned into a grow room and is heavily insulated to maintain 75 degrees temp and 80 RH year round and I couldn't afford to maintain those numbers if it were left as a typical GH. Most of those plants, HL and LL, have never seen the sun for the past three years.

Your greenhouse is great!!!Thanks for sharing.

Very impressive! Great setup and grow space.

Wow - that's a lot of plants!

In your outside growroom (formerly greenhouse), I see both LL & HL plants (ie: glabrata & bicalc) - how is that working for you. My two N. glabrata have been quite finicky about their conditions & appear to abhor warmer temps.

Wow - that's a lot of plants!

In your outside growroom (formerly greenhouse), I see both LL & HL plants (ie: glabrata & bicalc) - how is that working for you. My two N. glabrata have been quite finicky about their conditions & appear to abhor warmer temps.

All my HL and LL Neph's are in the GH at temp 75 and RH 80% on a 12hr lite cycle. Most have been in there for at least three years and grow very rapidly, flower and have great color.....I have had no problems what so ever.

Crazy ceph collection. What potting mix do you use?

Crazy ceph collection. What potting mix do you use?

I've tried many over the years but for the last three have stuck with these two mixes. Equal parts peat, perlite, orchard bark and the second mix is equal parts peat, sand and perlite.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info! I'm contemplating root cuttings soon and want to try a different mix. Might give this a go.

Back