What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fry's Black Friday Ad, Computer Fans

• Thread starter RSS
  • Start date
  • Tags
    free
I think the site is getting overloaded right now, its really laggy.

You also have to pick it up in-store. no shipping :/

Yesterday, when I ordered mine you could get them shipped. Guess they ran out online. Pretty standard with Black Friday ads, the good stuff goes too fast :-(.

Yesterday, when I ordered mine you could get them shipped. Guess they ran out online. Pretty standard with Black Friday ads, the good stuff goes too fast :-(.
I found some free ones with tiger direct :D

Forgot about them, must check out there website for goodies.

Tiger direct still has CPU cooling fans that are rated at 95 watt capacity for $0.99 each. Shipping on 10 is $12.36 - don't know what it would be on lesser quantities. They work great for 50 & 100 watt high power LED's with 12 volts DC from a small wall wart for the fan. I've been using 5 of them with 100 watt LED's for 3 weeks now in a comparison test with another brand off of ebay ($6.00 each in lots of 5 w/free shipping). The cooling fins on these are twice as tall and more efficient.

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=7752482&CatId=493

Back