What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Type of Shade Cloth is Best for This Situation

It's that time of year again where the temperature is going to get warm to hot. I noticed a few days ago that I might need to get a shade cloth because it is getting hotter where I live. My room right now gets to 75-81 degree which is great for my plants but I know that as the spring come and summer as well, it's the room is going to get hotter than most of the plants are comfortable with. So, my question is , what is the best shade cloth I should get ?
I heard of of something called Aluminet and wondering if anyone used this and experience with it ? Will it help reduce the temperature of my room because it's not getting too much direct sunlight but without harmling the growth of my plants ? Should I get the 60% shade, 50% shade or the 30% shade or the 20% shade ? Any advice would help. Thank you.

Set up:
I have two terrariums located in the window sill and a few around it as well. I believe is facing the west side but still get some south facing light.

Here are the pictures:
-1_zps81c9adf5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

-2_zps5d5cff38.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Back