What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My new highland setup

hi all

my new terrarium with wet wall,misting system,cold plate

That looks like a very involved setup. Thanks for sharing!

That is pretty astounding. How long did it take to assemble, from conception to what you have there?

Very good looking, and great plants in there too. How cold does it get in there?

That is pretty astounding. How long did it take to assemble, from conception to what you have there?

Thanks for the compliments,
It took me probably a month, but I took my time. If I wanted to i could probably finish it in a week.
Doing the background was the hardest part.
I am still doing testing with the systems.
It's currently summer in Israel an the Temps here are high (30+ c), days temp are 22-28the system it's in full sun) need to get 50% net to cover the setup.
Night Temps are 17 but I can get them even lower.
Got allot of testing and tweaking to do,
I might replace the fan to a bigger one seem like the wetwall working great, I barely even need the cold plate

Adi

It looks very intricate judging from the fourth picture. Do you have an carnivorous plants growing on the wall? I can't wait to see the Nepenthes once they are more mature.

Back