What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let me see your low land nep setups

• Thread starter tatorger
  • Start date
Just getting back into cp's ans started off strong with on of my favorite neps N. ampullaria. In the past I had all my LL neps in a 55 gallon aquarium and it held stable temps and humidity. I currently have my amp in a temporary 20g tank. I was just wondering what everyone else was doing for their LL neps. Ive been looking into grow tents but im afraid it won't hold humidity well

36cd2633d4602dbb865aa22d9949d60f.jpg

I have mine in a 40 gallon breeder tank. I have it on its side so I can access it from the side. I made a door with clear wrap that I can lift up. My temp stays around 80 during the day and 70 to 75 at night. I have lfsm on the bottom to help with humidity. It stays around 75 with the door cracked a little bit and around 95 with it sealed off. I haven't had to use the humidifier with the lfsm yet. Of course I have a pc fan running 24/7.

I have been wondering about the tent as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back