What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hello...I`m new guy in here. I live in finland and I grow carnivorousplants...I have a litle terrarium and I like it very much. Id put picture for it in here but I just nodice that picture cant be to big or it doesn`t accept in here...
I have six plants and they are: Dionaea Muscipula, tree N.Ventrata, Pinguicula Weser and Sarracenia Stevensii.
I specially like my nephentes, I had one big nephentes and it doesnt start make those "cans" so I take two "slip" for that and graft those in sphagnum moss. when those was made roots I graft those in peat. they have like that new terrarium.
and I have tree nephentes and those two has started to do "cans" put that big one still waiting for some miracle.
that pinguicula like to that new terrarium and start to do flowers.
I be sorry for this bad english.

Welcome to the Forums
biggrin.gif
!

Your english is good enough
smile.gif
!

If you want a free program that can make your picture smaller try IrfanView.

If the "cans" are on tendrils at the end of the leaves, we call them pitchers.  Hope that helps your translation a little.

Take care

those what I call cans, really are PITCHERS....
ok.
wink.gif

I just practys, how to use this forum and I do some mistakes...like, I just start new topic with out any-reason.

Welcome to our happy place. Your English seems very good.
Please join in the forums any time. We are happy to have you
here
smile.gif
There are many people here from places outside the U.S. and everyone contributes information and questions.
I believe you are the first member from Finland. Congratulations!

thank you very much...

Back