What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Large round glass terrarium?

Anyone know where I might find a large round glass terrarium? I am think anything 25" or wider at its widest point.....

Thanks!
Dave G.
smile.gif

sounds like your trying to get a fishbowl to me, try a petshop, or pft's terrariums.Look into the classified, they have lots of odd things,
Kevin
wink.gif

A fish fishbowl thats 25 inches ? I dont know were you shop but I have never seen one that large.

I think you can find a tank that big at a pet shop like pets smart. But be ready to pay allot .

_-West-_

it may sound very odd, but the petshop that i live next to had (im guessing) about a 30 inch across
wow.gif
wow.gif
wow.gif
"fishbowl" IT WAS HUGE!!!!!well i dont know if you live near Enumclaw Wa. but i think its still there for about 55$, actually i think its made out of plastic, im not sure, but there you go,
Kevin

I seen tanks like that at the pet store but it really don't look like a fishbowl . For one thing its plastic and has a black trim on the top and bottom. The fishbowls I seen are nothing but 100% glass no plastic at all on the top and bottem .

I hear plastic tanks are also the worst to get I hear they scratch easy. Atleast thats what I was told at petsmart and the ones they were selling were all scratched up .

By the way dont go to petsmart there tanks are to high in price . I went to a salt water fish store and got alot better deal on my 60 gal .

Back