What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grow shelf

Hey guys,

I just acquired a grow shelf via IKEA Furinture Store. It wass labeled as a mini-greenhouse, but it basically is a non-rusting metal shelf with glass sides and a retractable glass top! Took dad and me about 1 hour to assemble, but its done. Thinking of putting my best looking drosera, pings, and neps in there. Wish me luck

I wish you great luck, what are the dimensions? I might get one of those!
Kevin

look what we fellows have in Finland Ellos

I will order both the blond and brunette.

Hey Mitjo,
I have one of those greenhouses. It works good, gets hot REALLY fast in the sun, so I have to put some shade cloth over it.

yes, I believe that......it`s pretty solid....and if sun shine right to it.......there will hot like in sauna........

I have a greenhosue just like that , it looks more like nick hubbels . I keep it outside and man does it get hot in there , so how do i fix the problem , i want it to be cooler .

What a coincidence:) I have one too. I would probably take off the cover, if it is going to be placed outdoors with lots of sun. I cannot seem to keep it very cool even with shadecloth.
Right now, I am using it to store lots of pots, labels, potting soil, trays etc.

Back