What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where to get terrarium?

Does anyone know where I can get a large round glass Terrarium? I am looking for something to fill the entire top of a end table in the living room. I am thinking it would have to be about 30 gallons? Plus needs a decent size opening on the top to get at the plants and put a custom top for lighting probably.

Thanks!
Dave G.

Have you checked out aquariums at a place like Petsmart?

I was in there the other day and noticed some pretty cool designs; a lot more options than the standard rectangle shape.

Petsmart carrys aquarium bowl shape for around 5 gallon. Things that are also useful can be the hexagonal shaped, standard, longbow, and many others. I'm guessing for a size of 30 gallon and round, you'll have to look or make it custom made.

I've seen some pretty big six sided ones at petsmar that you could probably grow tall sars in as well as shorter plants on the sunny side. No 30 gallon fish bowls though.

Back