What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

does anyone ?

I grow my Heliamphora minor in a terrarium. Why do you ask?

I grow mine in a small unheated terrarium. It gets household temperatures and lots of humidity that way.

Capslock

I am currently growing my plant in a small terrarium like setup. I will soon be moving it to a larger terrarium in my basement. The temperatures has been as hight as 80°F and as low as 60°F. I currently do not monitor the temperature around the plant.

BrisCo225 i dont think it matters why im asking i just would like to know how other people grow their Helis okay ?
wink.gif

Oh, I was wondering if you had any questions about them. Which helaimphora do you grow? Maybe you can be someone I can go to when I have questions about them.

Oh im sorry i have came across some rube people here and i was thinking you were being ****-e with me i would be more then happy to tell you what i know and grow
smile.gif
sorry again i feel stupid now
sad.gif

Here is a current photo of my plant outside the box:

Heliamphora heterodoxa x nutans
H_hteroXnutans11-7-2003.jpg

I grow my heterodoxa x minor in a terrarium. I spray it with a water bottle every night and thats all the water it gets.

Oh nick that looks very nice i would say its a helis heterodoxa X nutans ? right did u get that plant from dean cook ?
smile.gif

Back