What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Getting a Green house for X-Mas

Whats up everyone? well this year im getting a really nice green house this year .......

>> Parts are pre-cut and numbered for faster assembly . 72" wall height provides plenty of work space and headroom . self-actuating air vent allows air to circulate .Break-resistant glazed wall panels.Front and rear gable vents .steel parts are a;; hot-dipped -agvanized for-durability .this green house is backed by a 12 year limited warranty!! the green house is 8x6

Sounds good,good growing.
smile.gif

Jerry

Congratulations! Isn't it a little disappointing to find out ahead of time, though?

Cooooool !
cool.gif
, lol , when you get it , take some pics so we can say and how much did it cost ?

Sweeeeeeet! I wish i had money... I hate being in high school (T_T) ME NEED MONEY!!!!!!!! (O_o)

Goldtrap of-course! all take pics for everyone:D i have also seen this green house in person one of my good friends has the same green house! and its so nice everyone i would say its a Cool house/Warm house! TrashCan yeah i guess u can say it is kind of disappointing to find out now i would have been so much happyer to find out on X-mas day but i had to pick it out because we had to order it! and Ups will come and give it to us i here it takes a day to put together i here so yeah anyone want to help ?
laugh.gif

hmm what place did you get it?
rock.gif

i'd come help but i live like miles away , as long as i get paid with neps and dews
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

for my birthday, i got a S$12 2 ft tank and S$95 lights-72 W
i might be getting some misters or pc fans for Christmas...
BTW my birthday is 19 days before Christmas
smile.gif

If it is an Arrow brand greenhouse, commonly sold at home improvement warehouse stores, I wish you luck. I don't know if you have taken possession of the package yet, but be sure to open it and inspect the pieces before you leave the store (but it looks like you are having it drop-shipped to your home). I had terrible luck with a model that I ordered, with almost every major piece having unsightly dents or scratches. One factor was that the packaging did not hold up to shipping very well. I returned it to the store, did not take a chance on a reorder, and am currently building one myself.

Gringo thank you for the advise but its like i said i have friends that have ordered green house's from Lowes before and there's have came and were up set very nicely:)

Back