What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who has a "4 tier portable Greenhouse" ?

spec. where did you find those at
biggrin.gif

Well I got my "greenhouse" I se it up in my closet and it fits perfectly! right now though its only being lit with power compacts, I still need to drill the holes in the cieling for mounting brackets for the MH.

Now my plants finally have room to grow...
smile.gif

Good question. It isn't like Costco, it's more like a Target. If the Shopko chain isn't in your area than I guess I have no answers. Sorry about that.
biggrin.gif
I guess I should be glad that there is a place selling those for 25 dollars here! ;)

I have one of those. It's it my room near a window. I still have to light it, though. The thing is in a north window and doesn't get much light most of the year.

Anyway, I have six 24" flourescents, three on each shelf, hanging from the bottom of two shelves right now. When I get more lights I'll have to put in some sort of ventilation.

The plants are doing great.

how are you going to vent it by cutting a hole for a humid air input, or just put a fan at the bottom pointing up, or maby a small oscilating fan with the bottom sealed. any input would help, I thought about this way too much

Back