What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fungicide

I recently went to my local lowes looking for some fungicide. A few of my pots in my terr. have some slime mold on them. But the only fungicide i could find was a liquid, not the powder style that is sold on this site. My question is, are all fungicides going to do the same thing without harming my plants. Or are there special ones made for CPs. Thanks

All fungicides do the same thing.  There aren't any made specifically for use on CPs that I am aware of.  The main thing to look for is that the fungicide is water based and not petroleum/oil based.  Have you tried doing a search of the forum for "fungicide" to find references to the different kinds people have used?

You sure it's a slime mold and not a slimy algae mess? Anyway you can scoop it off with a spoon and add some fresh soil?

Cheers,

Joe

any particular brand u guys sugest? i need som too

Back