What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Buying online

I can’t get many of the CP materials I need (terrarium) in the city where I live so I guess I’ll have to order it online.

I’m sure a lot of people here do this regularly so I ask for your expertise about where I should order.
smile.gif

(I live in The Netherlands and have a credit card if really needed.)

I need the following products:

- Mylar
- Perlite
- Sphagnum peat
smile_h_32.gif

If you know a good site where I can order (on of) these products please inform me.

Thanks!

if you're going to use mylar as a reflective surface, you can use aluminum foil instead....people in this forum seem to think that it is a perfect, less expensive substitute...

as far as sphagnum peat, i usually get mine at stores, but worst case, you can get some potting medium for carnivorous plants from this website. just take a look at their online catalog.

hope this helps.

Mylar can be found on eBay at decent prices.

Cheers,

Joe

How come you don't spell it Nederlands ? I know a few peoplle there and they got me hooked on spelling it with the "d" .

Usually anyplace that sells orchid supplies sells those items.

Joe

We Dutchies ourselves say Nederland. In English nether means:
“Located beneath or below; lower or under: the nether regions of the earth”
This is because if our dams would break half of our country would be flooded.
smile.gif

superimposedhope >>
Can you give me an adress/url of a good orchid site then?
laugh.gif

The Nether...lands. I never thought of that. So in English translation....you live in Hell?
confused.gif
Languages are a funny thing.

Cheers,

Joe

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Griffin @ Sep. 03 2004,2:11)]So in English translation....you live in Hell?
confused.gif
No not really.
smile_n_32.gif

It means we live "below sea level".

Anyway, I was hoping to receive some good urls where I can buy lots of CP/terrarium goodies.
confused.gif

Anyone please? ^_^

Back