What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Muahahahaha

Wesley

God must have an interesting sense of humor
Well, some of you may know remember from last year that I lost about 100 seeds from damp off and irregualar temperature changes during stratification. Well, I now have my OWN refridgerator that is going to be completely set apart for stratification, and the such. I'm soooo happy!
smile_n_32.gif
smile.gif

Put some fans in there for air circulation...unless the refridge has one built in on it.

I'm pretty sure it's built in... I'll need to check. If not how can I run the cord in without letting all the cold ari out?

Thats cool(no pun intended) Wesley.I hope you have good luck with your seeds and such with this setup.

Jerry

My mom is gonna put up a wanted add for a chest freezer, that i might be able to convert into an ultrahighland chamber, just like jeremiahs

I hope you don't intend to stratisfy seeds in the chest freezer!
smile.gif
lol

Would you guys consider 35*F-40*F to be about right for stratifiying my seed?

Just around freezing is good. Like 33-40F is good. Think "early spring" temperatures.

Cool that's what I thought... at one point (I've been getting the temps stable before putting anything in it) I had it under 20 in the FRIDGE part.

Back