What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My greenhouse and i

sure, lemme upload it. I only have one pic though- S. leuco flower

NOICE,

What model and make G-house is that?

Looks fairly spacious. I've been looking at many different G-houses so I can copy the design this summer when I construct my own.

Also what kind of automation are you running? is it timer based or programable?

Cool set up

Can i trade with you? My greenhouse looks smaller than yours, and it's full to bursting!

Is that darlingtonia the one i sent ya?
smile_m_32.gif

Dave

FSTP-My dad made the G-house!
Tuna-Yeah, there is two darlingtonias in that pot, including yours. The other is from home depot

I just turn the swamp cooler on and off every day.

thanks! I cant wait till all the plants in the pots break dormancy! lol And when my sarrs finally pitcher! Itll be a cp jungle!
smile_n_32.gif

Any chance of shrinking those photos? I have 1 Mbps broadband and it took about a minute per picture.

Host em' on photobucket, they have a feature that you can click that says "resize, 25% of origional, 50% of origional, 75% of origional" That's how i resized mine.

Or you could use ifran view, or the gimp, or paint, or jasc paint shop pro 9, or imagex, or photoshop
biggrin.gif

hmm so are there an cephs in this green house....I still have yet to get one.???

no, no cephs in my greenhouse. Where did you get that? lol
I wish! btw!

Back