What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here are some photos from my new gh

• Thread starter arie
  • Start date
now after all finished here are few photos of the new GH
Arie
GH1.jpg

GH2.jpg

GH3.jpg

GH4.jpg

Hi Arie
Plenty of growing room there,no photos of the Brooks then?
bye for now Julian

The Brooks on the other GH
Arie

Now that's a collection! It's like a retail store!
smile.gif

Looks great! what kind of neps are those they all look realatively similar.

Wonderful Arie! Very very nicely setup! I love how everything is around the perimeter of the structure
smile.gif
Do you have any automatic watering systems installed for the hanging plants, or any misting devices?

Dustin

there is a misting devices and also automatic watering system.
The misting is working with the termostat when the temp get higger it works in cycle of 10 sec every 10 min.
There are many alata . raff. ventricosa and ventrata
Arie

awesome, ima finish my greenhouse as soon as it gets warm, an inch of snow and coming down hard here! uggh cant wait untill true spring

Very nice arie!

Jerry

HOOOOOOWEEEEEEE!!!
nice man!!!
thats an awsome greenhouse/Collection ^^
those sundews in the bottom left corners of the last 2 pics, are those D. Capensis? if so, THEY LOOK HUGE!!!
once again, very nice collection
biggrin.gif

Hellz

Wow that's awesome!You have a nice collection there and it looks so organized!Good job!*Niki*

Yes they are D. capensis rubra
about 4"-5" high

Sweet greenhouse. Much larger than mine. I really want one that big. I may get one sometime soon though.
smile.gif

I didn't wrote it be4 but this GH was all build by me (with the help of my son in law) size is 3X3 meter and total cost of was about 500$
Arie

Back