What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post terrarium pics only

Hey guys, I just wanted to see what everyone elses set up looks like for their TERRARIUMS. or INDOOR setups. I will post mine up later this week.

your in luck. here is the most recent pic om my setup.
1setup.jpg

top shelf is all Drosera and Pings

second shelf is Utrics, Genlisea and my Ceph

bottom shelf is 3 10 gal tanks, from the left the first tank is Utrics and some Sarrs i just recieved and my H. minor. the Sarrs and Heli will be moved to better light in a few weeks. they are fresh divisions so i put them in less light for now. middle tank is highland Neps and epiphytic and epiphytically grown Utrics. the right hand side tank has 3 different Genus of "ant plants" and some other stuff.

in the window you can see Sarrs and epiphytic cacti but there is also Darlingtonia, D. filliformis, D. rotundifolia and D. binata.

behind the tall shelf you can kinda make out my 75 gal lowland tank which will become my 75 gal highland tank befor summer is over.

nice! i wish i could setup something like that in my basement
smile_n_32.gif
LOL

Here's my terrarium
smile_n_32.gif
!

Left side
TerrariumB.jpg

Right side
TerrariumA.jpg

Come warmer weather, I'll move most of these outside and turn it back into a bay window for the summer
laugh.gif

Steve

I have to get pics of my glass tank soon.

This is just a random take of my terrarium:

DSCN5589.sized.jpg

Ignore the "no water" sign...

And a few of my whole setup:

DSCN5594.sized.jpg

Zoomed out:

DSCN5595.sized.jpg

Wow you guys have some nice setups.
smile_m_32.gif

the view from your window is amazing. You don't have humidity issues in that room with those neps?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Flip_Side_the_Pint @ April 03 2005,6:35)]the view from your window is amazing. You don't have humidity issues in that room with those neps?
Thanks! Its not that I choose the view or anything...it came with the house.
smile_n_32.gif

Nope the humidity isn't an issue, since I live in singapore the humidity is up in the 90's (even for an apartment it is around 50-60%). And with water evapourating out of the water trays and the other plants around it is seems to be able to pitcher well enough.

nice pics of your terrariums guys

Hey Rattler, is that a D. capensis on the top shelf on the right side? That thing looks huge. Can you post a pic of it?

JJ

yes thats my typical one the bush to its left is my albino form. ive had them for about 15 months or so i think. here is a shot before their frost damage. the pic of my set up is about 2 months after the frost damage. sorry but all i have is a link.

D. capensis photo

Great looking plants. Even though they are common and people consider them the weed of the CP world, they are still one of my favorite sundews.

JJ

Wish my capensis looked like that! I haven't even gotten a single seed or flower from any of mine even though they are in direct sun all day.Do they yours flower alot,because I can see a several flower scapes?

they flower constantly. prolly a new scrape a week per pot(there are 2 or 3 plants per pot)

Back