What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greenhouse cooling

i was going to buy a shutter fan and another shutter for my greenhouse i am working on. probilbly 12" apiece. the green house is 12' by 12'. this would cost me about 200 for the fan with shuttle and 100 dollars for the other shutter. so my question is would it be "(easier, cheaper, etc) to just get a swamp cooler? please fill me in bc i dont know how i am going to cool this greenhouse.

thanks

Brad

how are the hydo gardens for shipping?

thanks

Hello

I just use a swamp cooler at one end and a shutter at the other. I have a shutter fan along with the swamp cooler in one greenhouse but I really don't think the fan is necessary

The swamp cooler I have is just like this one http://www.adobeair.com/info-products-alpine-windowcooler.html I think it would really be better to spend a little more and go with some like it.

thanks
-Jeremiah-

hello the shutter fan and shutter on hydro gardens.. do u know, do they come prewired or do they need to be wired? like a plug in on the end?

thanks

Brad

Back