What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Terra-fogger and fish

The pond/stream/waterfall in my terrarium will have fish in it. Will placing the terrafogger in a shalow spot harm the fish? or would the presence of fish harm the terra-fogger?

Okay, please don't say, "Oh no... not him again!" I did a quick Google and found a site that sells them but also gives a written description of how to use them and what effect they create (high humidity and clouds). Check out the introducyion to terrariums and vivariums section. It works to as shallow as 5 cm.

terra-fogger info

how much water will there be for fish?
if its less than 10 gallons of water, you shouldnt do it..
(you shouldnt keep fish at all in it)
it wont be enough water to keep fish healthy.

Scot

it will be about 20-30 gallons of water. i am just putting a few minnows or something like that in it.

Some say that the Sonic waves will effect animals within close proximity. I do know that if you touch the disc while ON it will give an odd tingle. Not sure how strong it would be to smaller organisms.

Joe

Back